Pinterest allows users to choose whether to share content on “Pinboards” or online collections that usually focus on a particular theme. Pinterest is one of the social media networks for art enthusiasts, with an unlimited number of collections, users can share beautifull content or encourage interactions between other users.
160 million monthly users are using this social media network, half of whom live in the United States. 80% of these users are female and 65% are in the community of people aged 50 and under.
Why should you use?
- 93% of pinners are using Pinterest to plan their purchase! This is the ideal social media channel for your business.
- About 7% of traffic on website comes from Pinterest, second to Facebook.
- Different from Tweets or Facebook posts, pins can be seen for a long time.
- Reach specific audiences with Promoted Pins easily.
You can find all content on this huge video library. Launched in 2015, Youtube has become one of the most popular sites in the world
With 1.4 billion users on YouTube today, it has been shown that 8 out of 10 people aged 18 to 50 watch youtube videos at least once a month. Major user characteristics include: 1: 1 ratio for men and women users, 70% for mobile content, and 500+ videos for YouTube tracked from Facebook.
Why should you use youtube?
- 50% of adults over 30 said they clicked on paid advertising found on youtube.
- Having multiple targeting options will help you reach your most potential audience
- It includes convenient tools to analyze your ad performance.
Similar to Zuckerberg’s creation, Google Plus allows you to share content, like, posts, comment, interact with other users, and enjoy all the great Google products. With these options, users can decide who will see any photos, videos, or updates they upload using “Circles”, groups of people, to organize and embed and label connections.
There is no updated Google Plus user data, but if we rely on previously publicly available information, we can estimate that 70% of the users are male, and 65% are over 30 years old or older. Because this network is connected to Gmail- YouTube and other google services- it has nearly 450 million members.
Why should you use G+?
- Google Plus effectively supports SEO efforts for your business.
- This social channel is connected to Google’s “My Business”, making it easy for customers to find your brand and connect it.
- The Google Plus’s Consumer Satisfaction Index is on top in 2017. Try it, you may also like it.
LinkedIn is a media channel that provides solutions and information sharing among members of the system. In addition, it has more than 433 million members and 106 million active members.
Services for LinkedIn include:
- Recruitment services.
- And advanced user accounts.
Up to 50% of users come from outside the United States. Countries with a majority of users include the US, India, the U.K and Brazil. The most active European countries include the Netherlands, France and Italy.
Men account for 61% of the total amount of users. People aged 25-34 and 35-54 account for 36%, while those aged 18-24 account for 21%.
Why should you use Linkedin?
- Strong support for recruitment solutions for businesses
- Rapid connection between user members
In conclusion, social media channels have been created in an effort to connect people together as quickly as possible. In this day and age marketers should have the right communication channels in line with future development strategies.